A. Testing plans development and implementation
B. Test cases preparation
C. Test cases execution:
- GUI Testing
- Functional Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Automated Testing
- Data-Driven Testing
- Stress Testing
- Load Testing
- N-unit Testing
D. Addressing non-conformities
- Requirements Review
- Output Verification
- Output Validation
- Introduction to new technologies (JS, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, AngularJS, C#, and MSSQL).
- Development of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Introduction to layering architecture with its benefits and implementation.
- Promotion of SOLID principles.
- Troubleshooting performance issues and learning the fundamentals of debugging and testing.
- Building soft skills including communication, critical thinking, and time management.
- Advanced .NET/C# Programming: Best practice syntax, algorithms, optimization, data structure.
- Database Design & Best Practices & Interaction: MSSQL database, SQL queries and aggregates, ADO .NET for .Net/C# application.
- Server-Side Programming: ASP.NET MVC/Web API application.
- Client-Side Programming: AngularJS components (directives, services…), REST Web Services.
- Complete Web API telecom application: Full-stack development.
- Understanding and supporting OSS/BSS, Wholesale and Retail solutions
- Fraud detection and management
- Business and technical Redundancy solutions (Clustering, HA, Disk Replication, etc.)
- Database management (SQL, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Operating Systems (Windows, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Managing Team Foundation Server