Goal of position
Responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products.
Tasks and Duties:
- Study product samples.
- Communicate with product owners and developers to understand product details.
- Collaborate with technical staff.
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to use.
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Qualifications: BS in Computer Science / CCE or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role.
- 2 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers.
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Good time-management skills.