Goal of position
Work on software development, customization, and bugs’ resolution with the direction of the Department Manager or the Lead Software Architect.
Tasks and Duties:
- Develop Web and Windows applications software.
- Understand existing projects and products.
- Understand specifications documents.
- Develop requested modifications on existing software/products.
- Develop new modules on existing software/products.
- Fix bugs reported through a special tracking system.
- Apply code testing.
- Document code modifications for reference to all developers.
- Assure security and safety of codes from loss, theft, and alteration.
- Record tasks in daily worksheets.
- Execute all assigned tasks.
- Coordinate with the management and the technical support team on solving issues.
- Participate in technical meetings.
- Keep documentation about future plans, time scheduling, and delays.
- Keep track of raised issues and discussions concerning the product.
- Participate in analyzing requirements.
- Conduct demos on developed products.
- Qualifications: BS in Computer Science / CCE or equivalent.
- Experience: at least 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Value-Added Skills: ASP.Net MVC 5 (.Net framework 4.5), REST API, Workflow Foundation 4.5, AngularJS 1.4, Bootstrap 3.3, TFS.