The system generates alerts and notifications respecting the QoS/QoE thresholds predefined in the system and presents the QoS/QoE KPIs in dynamic BI reports and dashboards. This allows to monitor the network performance, service quality, and user experience at the operator’s access and core networks, providing end-to-end network visibility and helping troubleshoot network issues to ensure best quality of service available to subscribers.
- Calculates QoS/QoE KPIs in real-time for better visibility on the network performance and user experience
- Helps recognize, diagnose and identify low performing and faulty networks and cells
- Eases the troubleshooting, investigation and maintenance in response to any drop in the QoS/QoE
- Offers dynamic BI reports and live dashboards
- Provides a dynamic alerting engine
- Supports decision making, measures and recommends network redistribution based on the QoE output measurements
- Incorporates a bridging module for smooth integration with third-party systems
- Supports data export in different formats
inspkt QoS/QoE data sources support:
- QoS counters and CDRs/IPDRs collected from the core networks of fixed and mobile operators using inspkt probe, 3rd party network probes, or operators’ OSS systems
- QoE counters collected from the mobile operators’ access networks using inspkt DTS or 3rd party drive test solutions.