Goal of position:
Provide technical support to clients, focusing on resolving customers’ bugs, implementing clients’ requests, and maintaining high-quality support to retain customers’ satisfaction.
Tasks and Duties:
- Follow up on the installation of the web application at the customer’s side.
- Guide clients throughout their work on the system.
- Identify and solve system problems.
- Monitor the system’s logs for possible faults.
- Monitor and manage the customer’s database, hardware, and web application.
- Communicate with customers by providing technical advice to ensure the ease of their work on the system.
- Follow up on the new requested features and bugs pinpointed by customers through a special tracking system.
- Test new system versions for evaluating new features, modules, products and solved bugs.
- Provide daily reports about the status of clients.
- Attend enhancement meetings held by Vanrise teams for evaluating products aiming for better improvements.
- Cooperate with other members on the communication and transfer of know-how.
- Assist the sales team in writing technical documents required in the sales process and tenders’ responses.
- Provide all the needed technical support for the sales team upon negotiations with clients.
- Qualifications: BE or BS in CCE or equivalent.
- Experience: at least 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Skills: Programming (SQL, C#, Java, XML), Windows Server and Linux, Troubleshooting , Excellent Communication.