Goal of position:
- Execute quality plans for verifying and validating product releases in accordance with customers’/internal requirements.
Tasks and Duties:
- Test new system versions for evaluating new features, modules, products and solved bugs.
- Apply use cases and report bugs and errors.
- Adjust use cases to the newly reported issues and bugs and the newly implemented features.
- Document the new features added to the solution.
- Update the user guides and add any new modifications.
- Follow up on new requested features and bugs pinpointed by customers through a special tracking system.
- Prepare any documents requested by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Provide daily reports about the status of the testing tasks.
- Attend enhancement meetings held by Vanrise teams for evaluating products aiming for better improvements.
- Cooperate with other members on the communication and transfer of know-how.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for the optimization of system processes and performance.
- Compare the operation of the new and the previous system versions and generate reports accordingly.
- Communicate unsolved technical issues to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Review and comment on the user manuals of Vanrise products.
- Exchange technical knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
- Train new employees.
- Execute all tasks assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Follow a well-defined testing cycle for assuring accurate results.
- Assure that the final versions of documents/product versions are all achieved, easily identified, well-archived, secured, and kept safe.
- Follow the latest software engineering standards and any other standards and best practices.
- Handle multiple projects and feature-testing tasks at the same time.
- Work closely with developers, technical support, and quality assurance teams to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other members to prepare detailed release notes for new versions.
- Prepare data and the environment required for testing modules.
- Prepare documents for installation and configuration of new modules/solutions.
- Technical Support, Development, Fraud Detection, Quality Management Departments.
- Qualifications: BS in Computer Science / CCE or equivalent.
- Experience: at least 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Skills: Programming Skills, Analytical Skills.