Goal of position:
- Carry on the HR operations through managing, acquiring, and training human resources.
- Oversee employee relations including determining salaries, and establishing employee performance objective.
Tasks and Duties:
- Follow up on the latest legislations concerning work conditions and adapt HR procedure accordingly.
- Follow up on the adopted salary policy.
- Advise on attendance and holiday policy.
- Manage monthly employees’ payrolls.
- Review monthly performance appraisals of employees and advise on taking appropriate actions with the concerned department head(s).
- Review employees’ attendance on a monthly basis and apply attendance regulations.
- Manage employees’ personal and NSSF files.
- Ensure the well-being of employees and manage any arising issues.
- Conduct recruitment missions in coordination with department heads.
- Coordinate external trainings and follow-up on internal trainings.
- Apply company procedures and regulations for HR management.
- Follow up with the Quality Manager on the details of ISO procedures at Vanrise.
- Coordinating human resources management with the goals and objectives of Vanrise.
- All Departments.
- Qualifications: BS or MS degree in Business Administration.
- Experience: at least 4 years of experience in a related field.
- Skills: MS Office Skills, HR Skills, Communication Skills.